Thursday, November 3, 2016

Fwd: An Urgent Call to Prayer


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Franklin Graham <editor@bgraham.org>
Date: Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 5:37 PM
Subject: An Urgent Call to Prayer
To: info@gehmanmennonitechurch.org



Will You Share This Video with Your Church Before Election Day?
Click here to view this email in the browser

 
 
  Dear Pastor,

Franklin GrahamTuesday is Election Day, and I am appealing to Christians across America to pray and to vote.

I've just finished going to all 50 state capitols to hold prayer rallies for our nation, and we have put together a 30-minute video called "A Time for Decision" that highlights the crucial need for God's people to pray, to engage our communities with God's truth, and to vote. It isn't a political video, but it is about praying for our nation.

A pastor contacted me this week and had shown "A Time for Decision" to his congregation, and there was a great response. He said he wished he had shown it earlier! So I am giving you the link where you can download the video right here if you would like to show it in your church this weekend. There's also a shorter 7-minute version, if that works better for you.

I truly believe this is the most critical election of our lifetime, and Christians have a crucial role by praying and by voting. We must let the Christian voice be heard.

"If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land" (2 Chronicles 7:14, NKJV).

May God bless you,


Franklin Graham

P.S. On the eve of Election Day, I will be LIVE on my Facebook page to pray for the election and for the nation, and I'm asking everyone to pray with me. Will you join me Monday, November 7, at 9 p.m. ET?
 
 
 

facebook   twitter

A ministry of Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
1 Billy Graham Parkway, Charlotte, NC 28201

Unsubscribe here. Did someone forward this to you? Subscribe.
Do not reply to this email. Please contact us here.
©2016 BGEA