From: Lisa Hosler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 2:18 PM
Subject: It's Walk Run Time! A Little Help Goes A Long Way...
SVPS will host its annual Walk Run for Life on Saturday May 13th. Would you please help us spread the word?
Through our partnership with local churches, the life-giving truth of Jesus Christ has impacted tens of thousands of people in the midst of their unplanned pregnancy and post-abortion experiences. This family-friendly, outdoor event raises a significant portion of our operating funds each year.
The Walk Run is an opportunity for your congregation to spend a fun morning together while joining hundreds of others across our communities to celebrate and champion the sacredness of human life.
What you can do:
· Encourage members of your congregation to serve as Team Leaders who will rally others to sign up and raise funds. We are hosting a Team Leader Breakfast at The Junction Center on Saturday March 18th.
· Show and share this promo video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=
· to share about the ministry and the Walk Run for Life.
· Request copies of the attached bulletin insert and display the attached poster. (Hard copies are on their way to you in the mail.)
· Include this announcement in your bulletin or church newsletter:
"Celebrate and champion life by joining Susquehanna Valley Pregnancy Services for the Walk Run for Life on Saturday, May 13, at Calvary Church in Lancaster or South Hills Park in Lebanon. It's a great way to put your life-affirming beliefs into action and to love people locally! Team Leaders, walkers, 5K runners, sponsors, and volunteers are needed. Go to www.svps.org to register or for more information. Please contact << insert info for your church's contact person here>> for more information about the
<< insert your church name here >> team.
Thank you for joining us in this effort! May lives continue to be transformed to the glory of God.
In the beautiful name of Jesus,