Sunday, August 18, 2019

GREETINGS

Attention Dearest

Warm greetings to you and your entire family, I wish my message meet you in good health and sound mined.Please forgive my using this means to reach you but I cant think of any other way of letting you know the urgency at hand? I come across your profile and contact details in my private google people /search in [gmcbulletinboard.blogspot.com] after going through it i found you interest and responsible to communicate with you privately

I am Sgt. Consuela Jasmine A,military Combat Soldier group of the United State army with Allied troop in Syria  and Afghanistan by United nations, my wish is to have you as close friend because your profile interest me a lot.

Please always pray for me as many co army officers die everyday in Syria from inside  ISIS and Terrorism or Taliban Syrian opposition attack, this is the reason why i use this medium to search for a person like you who i can trust to be my close friend.

I believe that a good relationship can be built irrespective of race nor  tribe. Where I am now, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails,

I want to secretly inform you my mean reason for contacting you,I have a special deal worth millions of dollars($6,900,00069 USD) my share the money we recovered in terrorist camp in Syria where the Group Isis Rebels people lavish money on weapons and ammunition  in terrorism act

It happened that we went for this raid with the men in my unit and i decided to take that as my share for my stress here in this land filled with suicide bombers, I deposited this money with a red cross authority informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money for safe keeping. I shall tell you details about it if you are willing to help me release the money and get your share and we are going to Offer you share of 70% for us and 30% for your reward for the execution of the assignment

I am the only surviving member of my family because i lost my parent and only brother in a plane crash. I have to stop here because i don't like talking about them because each time i remember it makes me cry.

Thanks for your time as i wait to receive your positive reply to my personal email address/ [genconsuelajasminezeelman@gmail.com]  for more details

Worm wishes

Best Regard,,
Sgt. Consuela Jasmine