Sunday, June 4, 2017

Fwd: Youth Prayer Partners


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: REAL Life Community Services <rod@reallcs.org>
Date: Sat, Jun 3, 2017 at 7:59 AM
Subject: Youth Prayer Partners
To: philandkelly@gmail.com


Prayer Partners Needed



Hello, I am Mike Brill, the Director of Lighthouse Youth Center. At the last REAL Life Community Services banquet I shared the need for prayer partners for the youth that come out to our center. The needs of the youth are over-whelming for my staff and I to handle alone. It breaks my heart listening to their stories.

We would like to cover this young man and all the youth in daily prayer and we need your help! If you are interested in praying for one or two youth, I will give you their first name and prayer needs. You will receive monthly updates or as their needs change. My desire is for these young lives to walk with Jesus and accept His love for them.

Join me in praying for the next generation!

 

YES, I WANT TO BE A PRAYER PARTNER
Lighthouse Youth
Copyright © 2017 R.E.A.L. Life Community Services, All rights reserved.
Thank you for your continued support of R.E.A.L. Life Community Services.

Our mailing address is:
R.E.A.L. Life Community Services
P.O. Box 22
Denver, PA 17517

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp