Monday, April 1, 2019

Fwd: Bethel Representative in Your Area



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kate Jolliff <kjolliff@bethelks.edu>
Date: Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 10:33 AM
Subject: Bethel Representative in Your Area
To:


Hello Bethel College Community!

My name is Kate Jolliff, I am an Admissions Counselor here at Bethel, and I am reaching out to you to let you know that I will be in your area soon. I will be in Lancastar, PA to attend the MSC Choral Festival on April 13. 

I wanted to reach out to you to let you know that I will be available Saturday, April 13 for conversation or to meet with any prospective students you may know of. I will be in the Prince Street Cafe [15 N Prince St, Lancaster, PA] from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM if you would like to come chat. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I hope to meet you soon.