Thursday, April 11, 2019

Fwd: A testimony from the Heart



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Crossfire Youth Ministry <jdhorning@crossfireyouthcenter.org>
Date: Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 12:08 PM
Subject: A testimony from the Heart
To: <philandkelly@gmail.com>


                             A testimony from the Heart

Martina Kay  recommends Crossfire Youth Ministries.
7 hrs

Looking back brings so many happy tears to my eyes . I've spent many years here as a teen spending time with my Friends n most of all learning the word of God . I still member it like yesterday going , & having some of the best times . I am now an Adult n could not be more blessed to say I was apart of this . Jim your a great man . I wish we had more people like you , that take our Children into consideration , giving them something to do rather then being out getting in trouble n teaching them right from wrong n spreading the word of Jesus into the young . It makes me so happy to see you have continued with the ministry . I often ask Mom if she knew if you still had Cross Fire . She wasn't sure . Wow again , so happy to see & such a blessing to look back on . I would love to come visit sometime n now bring my babies . They know " It's My Fathers House " !! Bc of you !!! ♥️ One of my Fav we would all sing together 

************************************************************************
The above photos show recent attendance for our Wednesday & Thursday night crews. We are experiencing a surge in numbers as kids invite their friends to enjoy. 

This testimony shows the eternal impact of this ministry.

Thank you for your prayers and financial gifts. It is truly with your partnership that we continue to be this blessing to all these children.

Sincerely,
James L Horning
Executive Director
 
Web Site Link
We communicate through email and Facebook.
To stay engaged, please also follow us on Facebook.

 
Share
Tweet
Forward
Follow Us
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Facebook
Visit Our Website
Visit Our Website
Copyright © 2019 Crossfire Youth Ministry, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website.

Our mailing address is:
Crossfire Youth Ministry
514 Wabash Road
Ephrata, PA 17522

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp